LIL MAMA
WEARING HER BUBBLE GUM LIP GLOSS
Monday, January 7, 2008
AN INCREDIBLE PICTURE...WHAT DOES IT REMIND YOU OF?
Everyone has a different perception of what this may mean to them, but to me it's like an inspirational and motivating picture. The way the light enters the picture is both beautiful and picture-perfect so to speak. The beacon of light is a sense of hope that everything you are going through at this very moment will be alright. You may look at the picture and have something on your mind that is bugging you subconsciously but after really analyzing this picture you'll feel just a bit better. This picture represents reassurance that it will all go well in time. You probably don't understand what I'm trying to say but it is hard to explain. In this case, the image speaks louder than anything I could dare to type out no matter how well I put it. At the same time, it is probably not the same as what you may feel when you see it. So, just look at the picture and tell me. What does it mean to you? Let's see you try to explain it better than me. :) To some of you this may just be just a very nice piece of scenery that has brilliantly been photographed and to others some underlying message may be hidden within it. Everyone thinks differently and that's cool. Besides, that is what makes this world that much more interesting. In case your wondering, this is not from Google it is actually a picture my cousin took of The Olympic Scripture Park in Seattle. No lie...photography skills :) I picked this picture because I like how nicely it was taken with true skills and its meaning to me. Lastly, I just adore nature I think it's a beautiful thing that we are still blessed to have around us but not for long if we don't change our ways. Watch The Inconvinent Truth (By:Al Gore), if your interested. Learn how you can save our beloved planet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your cousin is talented! Nice shot.
Post a Comment