LIL MAMA

LIL MAMA
WEARING HER BUBBLE GUM LIP GLOSS

Sunday, December 23, 2007

TRAGIC FLAW!!!

In this "supposedly" Shakespearean play as the renowned protagonist, I would get everything I'd ever wanted. The only twist is that I am a female as the main character in the Shakespearean times. [Shocking, I know.] "Everything" meaning the man that I loved who was my destined-to-be soul mate and that dream job that I've always wanted in this sophisticated hierarchical system of Shakespeare's time. Unlike, Macbeth I wouldn't get to my position in such an ill-mannered, morally unjust way but with dignity, pride, and perseverance. Since, I know that patience is golden and time waits for no one. Not to mention, that you shouldn't dare to rush it because it usually doesn't work out in the end. Time is just one of those things that cares for no one, so you got to use it wisely.

My tragic flaw would have to be my competitive side with my sibling (sister) that would cost me my husband and all my happiness with it. The truth of the matter would be that my sister would've secretly been crushing on my true love for years and was forever looking for ways to break us apart since the day we got married. As a child, she was always been jealous of me and trying to get everything that I had. As soon as I find out this dirty little secret of hers, I am on to her little schemes. The only thing is that I don't tell him. Why? Well of course because, I believe this is between me and my sister and I don't think it will get too far. Little do I know that it does thanks to my competitive edge. In the end, I look like the bad guy and he leaves me but not for her. So, now I am left with my dream job and no husband to share it with. Competition it can get to the best of us, sometimes it can be a good thing but in my case not so much. I have basically, lost all my happiness and am grieving over the loss of my husband. I can't forget though, I owe it all to my little sister's devious ways. I hope she's happy now!!! I don't have him anymore but then again neither does she, HA!!! Eventually, probably leading to suicide considering what usually happened in Shakespearean times (Romeo and Juliet).

1 comment:

Miss Coccimiglio said...

Tina, your blog looks amazing! I haven't read all the posts though.... need more time!! haha!