LIL MAMA

LIL MAMA
WEARING HER BUBBLE GUM LIP GLOSS

Friday, November 23, 2007

First Time... INTRO: Just a Little Taste

I go by the name of Tina. As an individual, I am very kind, friendly, helpful and occasionally sarcastic. Most importantly, I can't live without my music. Music is what gets me going and helps me get through my days. I love to joke around with my friends, party and generally have an all out good time. I love calligraphy, if you have known me long enough you are most definitely aware of the fact that my writing is constantly changing. I guess it's because I get bored easily so every now and then I change things up until I am satisfied that is, but for me it goes for everything. For example, this blog right here I switched it up about 6 times already.

Besides that, I am extremely fond of both Art and English, which are both my favourite courses. They both allow one like myself to reach to the horizons without any limits. "Sky is the Limit!" In other words, these are those types of subjects that don't necessarily put restrictions on what one can and cannot do. Enough about me because this is not all about me. The point of this blog is to make you socially aware citizens. I am so psyched about this English assignment that has been given because it's going to be on the Internet. YEAH!!! The 21st century is finally dawning on these high schools, I am ecstatic about writing blogs for school. Can you imagine, "I am not fooling around on the computer Mom, I doing an assignment for English. I never thought I'd see the day but here it is. For that, I truly THANK GOD!!"

Remember that this is my blog, so I will state my opinion as I wish. Feel free to state your opinions too, I want to hear what you guys have to say. Obviously, I feel strongly about what I have to say, since it is my opinion. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here writing about it. If you are trying to show me that I am wrong good luck because I am pretty dogmatic. My intentions were never to stimulate any negative thoughts, but just to give you a taste of my perspective on certain topics. I hope to be insightful and open your eyes to other views held out there, particularly mine. You may not agree with it or think otherwise and that is perfectly fine. I am just trying to show that people think differently and maybe I am one of them. Nonetheless, these views should not be thought of as any less or more than anyone else's. They are all still valid premises that obviously have a logic as to how they came about, so show some respect. The bottom line is that everyone is entitled to speak their mind. Take it or leave it!!! Enjoy :)